Graphic Tee - Italy Passport Stamp Collection Women's Slim Fit Shirt4870320_6317
History and Aviation has inspired this design:
- I incorporated Leonardo Davinci's eternal design for the wing as the centre piece of the design along with his signature.
- You will also find Leonardo's signature.
- Italy has won four FIFA world cup championships and thus the four stars.
- REPVBBLCA ITALIANA Republic of Italy in Italian as it was written in it's coat of arms in 1948.
- LIRF is the ICAO identifier for Leonardo Davinci international airport in Rome.
I have driven from Rome down to the Amalfi coast. The long winding roads and vistas feel like a dream. Have you had the Pizza in Naples? You gotta! Have you swam the beaches of Sorrento? Any of these memories will inspire you to live more simply. To enjoy the slower pace and to understand that less is more.
I hope you love this Graphic Tee!
Click here to learn more about the Master Leonardo DaVinci